Campsites & Cabins are limited to the number of people registered in our system. Visitors to your campsite cannot exceed this number. All visitors coming in the park must pay the entrance fee ($15.00 per person / per day).
Group facilities are available at Opry Hall – Saturday or Sunday. Fee does not include amenity armbands:
- 10am to 4pm: $450.00
- 10am to 10pm: $550.00
- TWO DAYS (Saturday & Sunday): $1,000.00
Camping is a great outdoor experience so we do not offer refunds for any reasons including weather. We will try to move your reservation to another date or add a credit on your account to use at your convenience to use on a future stay within the year.
Cancellations can be done via phone or email. The email must be time stamped by the minimum days listed below to be eligible for a refund.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CABINS & CAMPSITES: Cancellations must be made TWO (2) WEEKS or more prior to your arrival date to receive a full camping credit for a future stay, minus a $30 service charge. Cancellations made 13 DAYS or less of the arrival date will forfeit the full payment, no refunds, no credits, no exceptions.
NO SHOWS: Guests failing to contact us to cancel their reservation (within the required time listed above) will be considered a ‘NO SHOW’. ‘NO SHOWS’ are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- Holiday Rates charged for all Holiday Weekends, including the themed weekends of: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Hawaiian Luau, Labor Day, October Celebrations, Thanksgiving & Winterfest.
- Reservations must be paid in full or canceled at least 2 weeks prior.
ALCOHOL & SMOKING
- Alcohol is only permitted at your campsite / cabin.
- Smoking is not allowed in Rental Units or public areas of the park.
- No alcohol permitted in public recreation areas including water zone and pool.
- We are a family park and do not want to become a place to come and “party”.
OTHER INFORMATION & RULES
- Golf Carts: Allowed to be driven throughout the park for $20.00 (plus tax) per day, per cart. Drivers must be 16 years or older to drive without an adult. Vehicle permit must be signed upon arrival. We do not rent golf carts.
- ATVs & Modified Golf Carts: Allowed in the park for a fee of $20.00 (plus tax) per day, per vehicle. They are only to be driven from the owners campsite or cabin to the trails and back. They are to use Ragans Lake Parkway to access the entrance of the trails. Golf carts must be driven by a licensed driver or under the supervision of a licensed driver on board. Stay on our roads. Speed limit 5MPH.
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash and are not allowed in any buildings or fenced in areas. All campers with pets must sign a pet release upon arrival.